14 December 2018
Dear Ragnarok participant,
After a few month of silence, now has come the time to give you some news in order to allow you to plan you agenda in regard to 2019's event. Each of the points concisely touched upon here will be object of a more complete communication.
● Summer event : Ragnarok will take place from thursday, July 18th (around 19h) to sunday, july 21st 2019 in Brisy. Participants may start setting their camp from Wednesday, 17 july 2019 (10h).
● Inscriptions : The opening of the inscriptions for this summer’s event should occur beginning of january. A consistent communication on the topic is coming soon.
● Caravans backgrounds : Participants willing to create new caravans for 2019's event must send their background for validation before March 1st 2019. All the practical informations are available here : https://www.ragnaroklarp.be/en/caravane.
Furthermore, caravans present during the last opus and willing to come back to the second can confirm their presence through their Caravan's Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Rules : The publication of the rules modifications is planned for March 2019. There won't be massive transformations to be expected but mainly a few adjustments to the simulation system.
● Inter-event: The Ragnarok inter-event will have place the week-end of the 13th and 14th April 2019. It will be an one-day event (most likely the saturday) where it will be possible to taste the beers brewed during last event.
● Ragnarok on tour : Outside of the traditional PN (1st wednesday of each month), Ragnarok organisers will also be present in various cities at various dates. In short, different opportunities to meet the organisers and ask all of your question directly.